Job Title: Marketing/Sales Associate
The Marketing/Sales Associate position is in Durant, OK and is responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities as well as business and residential sales strategies. Will create marketing materials, manages marketing projects/campaigns, and ensures company messages are consistent. Pay dependent upon experience; all applicants may submit resume’ via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop one off in person at 103 West Elm Street Durant, OK.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Mass-mail materials.
- Create brochures and sell sheets.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- 1 year or more experience in a related role preferred; telecom/ISP and B2B Sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to network effectively
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We are a drug free workplace and all employees must be authorized to work in the US. All offers of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a drug test, reference and criminal background investigation. Some positions will also require a motor vehicle record check.
For more information about the company please visit: http://www.360broadband.net